Waiting for the moment...



Gone are the days when I hide and muddle my mind
Not knowing where to find though you were behind
My Heart beats harder and faster than before
This time my beat cannot rescind you anymore...

Feelings keep pushing and pulling me forward 
Emotion shifts in the cadence of your words
I bide and remain serene muffling the voices of mind
Knowing you could sound better and bind us...

You are always there and everywhere in my memory
I wish my life story ends in a real glory and victory
Things we dreamed of, things we visualized are coming
Every flower in our garden will bloom one day...

It's gonna be something that will change us forever
You aren't going to get effaced no matter what so ever
My lane is going to be real, tough, safe and sane
Time don't be cruel and make me kneel before you...




3 comments: