Hail of emotions...



It’s been a long time since I opened my blog and there is someone locked from inside and patiently knocking the walls of my heart. Err... Patiently? Absolutely! Like an Aorta which carries and distributes rich oxygen to all arteries, you carry and distribute pure affection and happiness like never before. Riding inside my veins, purifying my mind, body and soul with your words.
 
An arrant cosmos is with you. Am elated to be living in one of your planet. I slacken myself and acclaim the way you spin my world. So such of transparency between us even during the times of gloominess. I lounge and savor the happiness from the wind you dispatch me by heating your land. It’s not movement of air. It’s movement of love to their loved ones. It shortly shifted to gale. I elevated my head and observed the dark sky...

Are you really happy? Are you? Words hail from my sky. A Cosmic Ray access my planet and collides with the oxygen. The blood flow to my brain has been interrupted and there i landed in a world of pain and fear. Peace of mind is already on the verge of detain yet hope has always been there. Everywhere! Life isn’t mere happiness. Its a mix of joy and pain. I will up-skill it one day. In fact we all will assimilate it one day or other.

You soon directed rain to my land and annihilated the sadness and minimized my pain.
Instead of sitting in the midst of dark cycles of pain and sufferings, I will subjugate my aversions, torments, agony and discover my broad day light. My sadness is my joy and my darkness will be my daylight one day...




No comments:

Post a Comment